Saturday, July 20, 2013

worthless is not a good feeling

When it gets to the point that we feel worthless ourselves, then we have to begin to think why and how did it get this bad that we feel our self worth is not as good as it should be. We lose sight of what the main goal is for us, when we let the thinking go south for the winter. and forget we all make mistakes and we all have a story to tell that makes us stronger than maybe someone else. In reality we are just trying to justify how others see us when we know full well they will think what they want anyways. If we feel worthless, it is because we did something really wrong, like ummmmm, get up in the morning. 
For the people who feel they are not worthy of being here, it is a feeling that we get. It is  something in us telling us things are not all right. Find that thing and let it heal. It will do wonders for you. Mind you I am talking experience only. No education could tell em this anyways, it is something only you or me can get to. Healing the mind will change your perspective on how you deal with feeling worthless, as not making it go away cause it hurts. My reality as of now is when I felt worthless at times, I thought is was the end, Now I know I just needed to heal the things that were so damaged, I thought i would never get better. Well feeling worthless...i figured to let it teach me to understand why the pain is so bad and to let the sucker out of me and face what is bothering me the most. 


No comments:

Post a Comment