Thursday, April 8, 2010

This day brings to end, the day that I see things are getting better. It is weird cause I had two things go wrong today. Yet I am happy because my son is trying to do better. it makes me feel happy. I have gotten out of a mini bipolar spin too. Stress has a way of getting to my mood swings. Good that I notice it too. Helps me get through them somehow. Refreshed some is the word I can use right now for how I am feeling.

As for the recent surgery, I have healed pretty good over here. Considering all the things I did that I was not supposed to do, it healed just fine. Some pain where it was done. Felt like they juggled with my insides for giggles after the incision healed. I am good with that. It is funny I am sick or in pain most of the times, but I heal pretty quick.

Onto the next bit of news...I am still getting an A in my class. My next class is going to be math. Dreading math. It is not my best subject. I am going to do the best that I can and I am sticking to it.

Have a good day all. That is it for now.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment